With a fantastic ski area open to us and great quality terrain for gate training, Schladming is a perfect choice. February camp is a high mileage camp with many laps of the World Cup Slalom piste that runs at Planai to the town centre to practice our steep skiing. An astonishing 99 per cent of slopes have SnowMaking facilities!
Our Team Members benefit from:
- Structured Free ski and gate training focused on their needs
- Incredible modern ski lift system updated for the 2013 World Ski Championships
- Race training based in the Hochwurzen area with restaurants foot of the training piste
- Many covered and heated lifts to keep us warm on cold days
- Modern and comfortable accommodation Alpengasthof Winterer
- Good healthy food and modern rooms
- With only a 50m walk to the lift your week with our team is off to a great start
- Transfers only 1 hr 40 mins from Salzburg or 2 hr 40 mins from Munich Airport.